Top Features of iEasy320HD Scanner:
iEasy320HD Scanner Vehicle List
Work on almost all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles. Support all OBDII protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 American Car from 1996 up to now European Car from 2001 up to now Asian Car from 2008 up to now. Cover Class 4 (14,001 lbs) through Class 8 (33,000 lbs) Heavy Duty Trucks.
Support Truck Vehicles:
· Freightliner / Sterling / Kenworth / Paccar / Peterbilt / Caterpillar - SAE J1939
· Mack / International - SAE J1939 (CANBUS) / SAE1708 (RS485) / SAE1587 (RS485)
* Canada: Western Star - J1939
* Japan: ISUZU - J1939
* United Kingdom: ERF / Foden / Seddon-Atikinson - J1939
* Germany: Mecedes Benz / MAN - J1939
* Sweden: VOLVO / Scania - J1939
* France: Renult - J1939
* Italy: IVECO - J1939
* Holland: DAF - J1939
* Finland: SISU - J1939
* Austria: STEYR - J1939
iEasy320HD Diagnosis Includes:
* J1939 - I/M Readiness, Engine, Transmission, Brake, Cluster, Body Control, Chassis
* J1587/1708 (6/9PIN) - Quick Check Live Data, Engine, Transmission, Brake, Instrument Panel, Vehicle Management, Fuel System, Cab Climate, Particulate
* J1587/1708 (16PIN) - Quick Check Live Data, Engine, Transmission, Brake, Instrument Panel, Vehicle Management, Fuel System, Cab Climate, Particulate
Ieasy320HD Scan Tool Specification:
|Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle|
|Supported Protocols: J1939, J1587/1708, J1850VPW, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP2000(ISO14230-4) and CAN(Control Area Network ISO15765-4)|
|Unit Dimensions : 190mm(7.5”)*100mm(3.9'')*35mm(1.4”)|
|CTN MEAS: 52*52*38cm|
1 x iEasy320 HD Code Reader
1 x OBD2 Splitter Cable (6PIN & 9PIN)
1 x Carry Case
1 x Instruction manual
iEasy320HD Scan Tool FAQs:
Question: System halts when reading data stream. What is the reason?
Answer: It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn off the iEasy320HD, firmly connect the connector, and switch on it again.
Question: Screen of main unit flashes at engine ignition start.
Answer: Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
Question: There is no response when communicating with on-board computer.
Answer: Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the water is in proper temperature.
Question: Why are there so many fault codes?
Answer: Usually, it's caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding