The iEasy300Pro CAN OBDII/EOBD Check Engine DTC Fault Code Reader is a ruggedized designed and ultra-portable code reader for entry-level pros and savvy DIYers. Based on the capabilities of iEasy300, iEasy300Pro also features oxygen monitor test, on-board monitor test and component test, which makes it truly the ultimate in versatility and affordability. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
VIDENT iEasy300 Pro CAN OBDII/EOBD Fault Code Reader
VIDENT iEasy300 Pro Scanner Features:
How to Update iEasy300 Pro Code Scanner Software?
iEasy300 Pro OBD2 Scan Tool Specification:
- Compatibility: Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold wordwide
- Diagnostics: Support all the 10 OBDII test modes. Reads / clears stored & pending engine trouble codes and resets monitors. Views on-screen fault code definitions (Generic & manufacturer specific) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool.
- Live Data: Text and Graph live engine data. Reads, records, graphs & playback real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
- Other Tests: View Oxygen Sensor Test, On-board Monitor Test and Component Test
- Advanced Mode 6 Functions - Non-continuously Monitored Systems test results
- Freeze-Frame: Read freeze-frame data engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time of Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
- I/M Readiness: Quick display of status of all tests on a single screen. Red-Yellow-Green LED lights and build-in speakers indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during the drive cycle.
- Retrieve Protocol: VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Hardware: Exquisitely designed - Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch, and gliding metal pins. A simple click from the short-cut menu to enter update mode
- Multilingual menu: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, etc.
- Software Update: Life-time FREE update via the official site: http://www.videnttech.com
Default language pack: English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
NOTE: There are 3 language packs for the unit. You can go to the official site to change it and get anyone you want.
Display: 2.4” TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions : 125mm*80mm*24mm
1pc x iEasy300 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
Vident ieasy300 pro code reader vs. other similar scanners
1pc x User’s Guide
1pc x USB Cable
Videntstore Technical Services
Videntstore owe a professional engineer team over 10 persons.We are also got technial assistance from Vident Company. Can offer you lifetime free technican support.
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you need any after-sale techinical support, you can inquiry this number: 0086-18046220975
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
How to use Vident iEasy300 Pro OBDII Code Reader?
How to use the Vident iEasy300 Pro OBD2 code reader to read check engine light fault code and real-time data.
Cleared data before scanning:
Erase previously stored data
Now, you can read fault codes and live data.
Vident iEasy300 Pro Scanner Reads Codes
Read Codes menu lets you read stored codes, pending codes and permanent does found in the
control unit. Typical menu options include:
- Stored Codes
- Pending Codes
- Permanent Codes To read codes from a vehicle:
- Press the Read hot key to directly read the codes from home screen.
Or scroll with the UP/DOWN key to highlight Read Codes from Diagnostic Menu and press the OK key.
- Select Stored Codes/Pending Codes/ Permanent Codes and press the OK key to confirm.
- A code list including code number and its description displays.
iEasy300 Pro Scan Tool Reads Live Data
Live Data menu lets you view, record and playback real time PID data from the electronic control module. Menu options typically include:
- View Data
- Record Data
- Playback Data
The View Data function allows real time viewing of the vehicle’s electronic control unit’s PID data, including sensor data, operation of switches, solenoids and relays.
Menu options typically include:
- Complete Data
- Custom Data
- Unit of measure